Housing & Neighborhood Services Offices
2250 Las Vegas Boulevard North, Suite 200
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 633-1532
Fax: (702) 642-1511
Housing & Neighborhood Services Manager: Rick Damian
The Housing & Neighborhood Services Division offers a variety of programs which are designed to enhance affordable housing and promote public services throughout North Las Vegas.
2020/2024 HUD CONSOLIDATED PLAN, 2020/2021 ACTION PLAN, AND CITIZEN’S PARTICIPATION PLAN
The City of North Las Vegas announces a revised public comment period for its 5 Year (2020-2024) Consolidated Plan, the 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan, and for the Citizen Participation Plan for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). The new comment period will be June 10 to July 10, 2020.
The Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan are to identify the City’s housing and community development needs, priorities, goals, and strategies; and to stipulate how funds will be allocated to housing and community development activities. The Citizen Participation Plan describes how the City will encourage and foster citizens to become involved in the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program process.
An in-person Public Hearing will be held on July 1, 2020 at 4:00PM by the North Las Vegas City Council. The meeting can also be viewed virtually by going to http://www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/ - Meetings & Agendas tab.
These documents will be available starting June 10, 2020 for review online, at the City of North Las Vegas’ website: http://www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/departments/ldcs/neighborhood_services.php
To receive a copy of the proposed documents or if you require special accommodations to participate, please contact Jim Haye, City of North Las Vegas Housing & Neighborhood Services, at 702-633-1441 or email@example.com.
The City of North Las Vegaspromotes fair housing and makes all its programs available to low- and moderate-income families regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, marital status or handicap.
Public comments will be accepted in writing or via phone call no later than 5:00 PM PT on July 10, 2020 to:Jim Haye
Neighborhood Services Coordinator
Housing & Neighborhood Services
City of North Las Vegas
2250 North Las Vegas Blvd.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Citizen Participation Plan - Posted 06/10/2020
- 2019 - 2020 Annual Action Plan - Amended - Posted 06/10/2020
- 2020 - 2024 CNLV Consolidated Plan - Posted 06/10/2020
- FINAL 2018 CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT(CAPER) - Posted 02/18/2020
- 2018 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN AMENDMENT FOR HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- NEIGHBORHOOD REVITALIZATION STRATEGY AREA
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2018 Action Plan for Housing and Community Development
- Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH) (.pdf)
- Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Citizen Participation Plan 2018 (.pdf)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) 2020-2021
- Emergency Repair Program
- Emergency Solutions Grants Program Written Standards (.docx)
- Home Investment Partnership Programs (HOME)
- Homelessness (http://helphopehome.org/)
- Single Family Owner Occupied Rehab Program
- Citizen Participation Complaint Process (.docx)